Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who can help them?

Many people have complained that the government has forsaken the people and do not help them. I pray that the people will unite and believe in their own family. If our own government cannot even believe and help singaporean, who will help them. If their own parents or family do not even help or even support them, who will help them. Myself, if my family do not help and believe in me, I wondered where will I be. Will I be searching for rubbish at nite collecting cardboards or I will be a security guard for the rest of my life. As I write these, my tears swelled in my eyes, cos of the difficulties facing the average middle class family. I hope GOD, their family, the community and the government will help them and bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment