Monday, June 17, 2013

Opportunities many missed

In life, we will come across many opportunities we ignore, neglect or do not know, till it is too late.

For my friend, Mr Weak, he does meet opportunities like a good girl, a good job in a rising industry etc… but he chose to drive them away. For the girl, she helped him to mend his clothes, which is a rare feat in Singapore today. He chose to drive her away by bringing a china girlfriend home. He has a good job in a shipping industry in year 2003. At that time, shipping is slowly turning around. Too bad, my friend did not stay around to enjoy the fruits.

I can go on to talk about many others I know, but I leave it to you to look at your own friends and your own experience. In life, treasure the opportunities that we come across daily for we may never stumble upon it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment