Monday, December 10, 2012

Reading other blog

Today, I m comforted and reassured to know blogger in similar situations as me, otherwise I begin to feel that I am an alien from outer space. There are plenty of lessons to learn from others.

In this Blog, titled “5 Million dollars in 10 years time”, he or she has set a goal of achieving $5 Million in 10 years time. His or her financial journey in life is recorded in his or her blog. One particular blog I read was about the job situation in Singapore in December 2008. It was horrible according to the writer. He or she knew about his colleague who was retrenched together with his wife. I wondered how the retrenched couple is doing now.

It would be wonderful to gather all the bloggers with similar blogs in one corner and let them mingle around. One day I can send invites to all this great bloggers and share our thoughts, opinion and viewpoints.

The last recession was in year 2008. The next recession if it comes, may be worst. I certainly hope this time is different. Although my belief is that the more things change, the more they remained the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment