Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My best guess for year 2012-2013

There are many predictions by experts in the internet and media. After reading so many reports and listening to many experts, I would like to share my best guess here.

As more people realize the crisis in USA is deeper than Europe, the US dollar may weaken further against the asian currencies and we may see S$ to US$ at 1 to 1. That will be my plan to change my S$ to US$. At that point, US central bank may be forced to hike interest rates and asian property market bubble may burst. This weaken most asian currencies and US$ to S$ can go up to 1.7. It is a good timing to change back to S$. As interest rates are hiked, bond prices and stock prices will plummet. That will be an ideal time to buy back stocks or bonds. If bond yields at 10%, it will be a tremendous buy. Stock PE will be at 3-4, that will be a wonderful buy too.

I am dreaming. Will this day come?

No comments:

Post a Comment