Sunday, August 28, 2011

Insights from Rich Dad’s Retire Young Retire Rich Book

I can identify with Robert tips on how to retire young and rich: in this book page 500, he mentioned that a person must decide to be rich daily and find a loved ones who wants to go on the journey with you. In year 2000, I decided to be rich and that is the reason I went into selling life insurance. If not for that, I doubt I will meet the Citibank banker who advised me to read Peter Lynch’s book. Without reading Peter Lynch book, I doubt I will ever learn about fundamental investing. Without this, I believe I will miss the stock rally in year 2004-07. In year 2001-05, I have life partner and friends who does not want to go on the journey of retiring rich with me. Today, I found my loved one who wanted to be on this journey with me. Without my loved ones, I wondered what and where will I be today. Somehow, friend and loved ones who does not want to be on this journey drifted away one reason or another. Life is uncanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment